Please select a second date to complete the range.
Enjoy the top Dubai experiences in one and save up to 10% against buying these products separately. Drive past Dubai’s major attractions during a city tour, spend an evening in a Bedouin camp, see spectacular views of the city from the top of the Burj Khalifa as well as from the water during a cruise on a traditional dhow vessel.
Dubai City Tour: 9:30am
Dubai Desert Safari: Hotel pick-up between 4pm and 4:30pm.
Burj Khalifa: Ticket only valid for entry between 7pm and 11pm.
Dubai Dhow Cruise: Marina Dhow Cruise starts at 8:30pm.
Hotel pick-up timings:
Deira/Bur Dubai Area: 6:45pm to 7:15pm
Al Barsha/SZR Area: 7:15pm to 7:45pm
Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise: Good news! You can get picked up from your hotel, just give us the details at the time of booking. Don’t worry if you have not booked your hotel yet, you pass them onto the operator when you are ready.
Burj Khalifa: Make your way to Burj Khalifa. It is located near the 1st interchange along Sheikh Zayed Road. Take the 1st interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). The approach road to The Dubai Mall will be on the right hand side.Ending Point
Same as the start point.
DUBAI CITY HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR WITH HOTEL TRANSFERS
Duration: 4 hours
What you will do
• Experience the old world charms of Dubai before it discovered oil and became a power city.
• Visit the Dubai Museum located in the Al Fahidi Fort followed by a drive along the Dubai Creek.
• Admire exquisite Arabic architecture with a visit to Jumeirah Mosque, which is the only mosque in Dubai open to non-Muslims.
• Drive past the major highlights of Dubai – Sheikh Zayed Road, Hotel Burj Al Arab, Palm Islands, Hotel Atlantis the Palm, Jumeirah Beach and Burj Khalifa.
DUBAI DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER AND TRANSFERS
Duration: 6 hours
What you will do
• Experience the thrill of seeing the sand sweeping around your vehicle and cascading over the steep sand dunes during a ride over the sand dunes in a 4x4 vehicle.
• Enjoy a host of fun desert activities like riding a camel, smoking a flavored shisha, drinking the traditional Arabic coffee, enjoying a captivating belly dance and Tanoura dance in a Bedouin camp.
• Try out the traditional costumes and get a henna tattoo. Top up the evening with a delicious buffet dinner.
Please click here to see the Dinner Menu
BURJ KHALIFA – AT THE TOP (LEVEL 124 & 125) ACCESS
Duration: 2-3 hours approx.
What you will do
• Go to the 124th floor of the tower for a spectacular view of Dubai’s skyline.
• See the ‘A Falcon’s Eye View’ on the 125th floor and see Dubai landmarks using the interactive installations.
• Use the telescopes placed at intervals for a more extensive view. Floor-to-ceiling glass walls allow visitors to enjoy unobstructed views of the city and provide great photo opportunities. There is free WIFI available at the deck and a souvenir shop, from where you can purchase Burj Khalifa merchandise.
DUBAI MARINA DHOW DINNER CRUISE WITH TRANSFERS
Duration: 3 hours
What you will do
• Cruise along the Dubai Marina and enjoy stunning views of the skyscrapers illuminated under the evening sky. Glide gently past the buildings as a cool breeze sweeps over.
• Some of the enthralling architectural structures you will see are sky scrapers of the brand new, exclusive areas of the Dubai Marina residences, the Dubai Marina Yacht club, the Dubai Marina mall, the Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis Hotel, and the Burj Al Arab.
• In the dhow, be entertained by a traditional tanoura dance performance and a live singing.
• Savour a scrumptious international dinner buffet as you dine under the stars.
If you wish to book the tours separately:
For Dubai City Half-Day Sightseeing Tour, click here
For Desert safari with BBQ Dinner, click here
For Burj Khalifa - At the Top (Level 124 & 125) Access, click here
For Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise, click here
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details. They’re a nice bunch, and will happily answer any logistical questions you may have. Please give them a call at least 24 hours before your organised activity to reconfirm.
Voucher information: No need to print! You can show your voucher on your smartphone or other devices. (But if you’d rather print a copy – that’s fine too!)
Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise
Transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
Belly Dancing, alcohol and music will not be available during the holy month of Ramadan and other religious holidays.
Immediately on booking you will be emailed a receipt for your purchase, this document is a booking confirmation. If the booking is within 30 days, we will follow this up with your E-ticket within 24 hours of your booking. If your booking is more than 30 days away, you will be sent the E-ticket 30 days before your travel date.
Only original E-Tickets will be accepted. E-Tickets with deletions or alterations will not be accepted.
No amendments will be accepted less than 3 days prior to the date booked.
For the comfort and security of all guests, visitors are required to store their shopping bags and strollers in the Check Room located near the At-the-Top entrance. Your belongings can be picked up when exiting the attraction.
All was perfect. Thank you...Radomír Fabiánek, Czech Republic, 11/Jun/2018
It’s slightly costly but at the end of the day, it’s dubai . It has to be costly ! Otherwise , it was great...Aryan Pandey, India, 08/Jun/2018